Monday 16 January 2017

Destination Inspiration- Arriving at Terminal #2 at A Vintage Journey 2017

Hello Everyone and Welcome
Happy New Year to you all. So far so good I hope?
My first blog post of the year begins with a sneak peak that I hope will tempt you to join me over at A Vintage Journey  
where I pick up the travel bag of goodies at Terminal #2 to continue the journey of this months Destination Inspiration.


Just one more click (here) and I'll be there waiting to greet you .
Hope to see you soon ...... 
Amanda 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Amanda! I just came over from your tutorial on AVJ, and I have to say I am truly inspired! Amazing texture and gorgeous grungy coloring on this! Sending hugs and belated Happy New Year wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this beauty yesterday and could've sworn I left a comment over at AVJ - well, it's done now, at least! Fabulous crackle and textures - a brilliant take on the travel bag contents.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really blew me away with this one - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Amanda!
    Big hugs from Pops and me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .